Estonian Model United Nations 2020
October 22-24, 2020 online!
Topics and committees:
- United Nations Commission on the Status of Women (UNCSW):
Ensuring Active Participation of Women in Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution
- United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP):
Managing Resource Efficiency and Sustainable Consumption for Climate Action
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC) – Historical Committee!:
Cuban Missile Crisis
- Representatives of Press (PRESS):
Responsibility of Media in Reporting Controversial Global Issues
High school students aged 15-19 with good or excellent level of English. EstMUN is an entry level simulation.
Registration (due September 18):
Facebook Live on September 10 at 15.00 (Estonian time)
What already happened this season?
- Preparational seminars / temaatilised ingliskeelsed seminarid
December 6, 2019 in Tallinn Botanic Gardens
From production to waste: why should trade be fair?
January 20, 2020 in Baltic Film, Media, Arts and Communication School
Conflicts in media, women in conflicts
February 7, 2020 Tamsalu Gümnaasium
February 13, 2020 Tallinna Humanitaargümnaasium